New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Research offers hope to chronic pain sufferers - BBC News
Cambridge University researchers have identified a faulty gene that seems to switch pain off in some people and it is hoped the discovery could lead to new treatments.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Parkinson's: Diabetes drug may offer clue to treatment - BBC News
- A type of diabetes drug may provide a glimmer of hope in the fight against Parkinson's disease, research in the journal Plos One suggests.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials