New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The acutely agitated patient in a remote location 2015
In memory of Dr John Hinds
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Other Breast Lumps
Shorter medical resident duty hours may be worse for patients and only slightly better for residents
- Shorter duty hours for medical residents, although marginally better for residents themselves, may result in worse patient care, according to a randomized trial assessing resident duty hour...
Which Patient should get Acute Cath Lab Activation in MI?
- Finally in one place, all of the STEMI equivalents with Steve Smith
HEMS vs GEMS. By ground or by air: which is the best way to take care of traumatized patients
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
- Hope this is helpful for all those medical students about to start EM Clerkships in July! Good luck! EXAMPLE TEMPLATE: PresentingthePatient-EXAMPLE
Medical Expulsion Therapy with Tamsulosin in Ureteral Colic - emdocs
- emDocs post containing very useful emergency medicine information