New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Medtronic Fortex PTA High Pressure Balloon to Maintain Access During Dialysis |
Medtronic is launching in the U.S. its Fortex percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) balloon catheter. The over-the-wire device features a high-pressu
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- copyrighted material, used by arrangement with john wiley & sons limited. for personal use only, must not be reproduced or shared with third parties. anyone wishing to reproduce this content in who...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Device Cleans Septicimic Blood Using Novel Protein and Common Dialysis Filters |
- Humanity's quest to filter blood in patients with ongoing sepsis has no limits. All previous attempts have failed. But here's an update on the technology w
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more