New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Magnesium for Asthma
Thanks to Dr. Kim for the writeup of this post Case A 36-year-old female with a history of asthma presents with wheezing, tachypnea, and a room air O2
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Why is MgSO4 used in acute asthma management?
- The anesthetists loves magnesium. But when I asked of the mechanism from A&E consultants, I got replies that it is wonder drug, or not well understood. Anyone got a more comprehensive answer than t...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Asthma Explained Clearly | 2 of 2 - YouTube
- Understand asthma with this clear explanation by Dr. Roger Seheult. Further discussion on the diagnosis, methacholine challenge test, and stepwise approach f...
Reslizumab Works Best in Late-Onset Eosinophilic Asthma
- A new analysis of phase 3 data shows that the anti-interleukin-5 antibody is more effective in patients older than 40 years.
Persistence of Asthma Following Allergen Avoidance and ProTh2
- Find out more about the molecular mechanisms underlying persistent abnormal dendritic cell function and asthma.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)