New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Organ donation: 'Getting a positive out of a negative' - BBC News
Ami and Liam Duggleby speak to BBC Breakfast about the decision to donate their daughter's organs when she passed away.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Most of MP Ann Clwyd's claims over late husband's care rejected - BBC News
- Some serious complaints made by a Labour MP over the hospital care given to her late husband are rejected following an independent investigation.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes's daughter Frieda: Why I'm becoming a counsellor - BBC News
- The painter and poet Frieda Hughes, the daughter of poets Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes, has decided to train as a bereavement counsellor. Why?
Hunt: Royal College of Nursing 'jumping the gun' - BBC News
- The health Secretary has dismissed concerns voiced by the Royal College of Nursing about changes in pay conditions associated with delivering a 7-day health service.
First organ donation drop for decade - BBC News
- The number of people in the UK donating organs after death has fallen for the first time in more than a decade, figures show.
China's black market for organ donations - BBC News
- China's decision to stop harvesting organs from executed prisoners in transplants has led to a huge shortage, and a thriving black market for donors.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!