New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How to Succeed in Your Clinical Clerkships by Ben White
How do you succeed during your third year of medical school? How do you do well in your clinical clerkships? How do you "honor" a rotation (and since when is honor a reverse transitive verb)?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
MS4 - SoCal
Posted about 5 years ago
Nice little resource on how to succeed in clinical rotations.
ALiEM Bookclub: The White Coat Investor by James Dahle
- The ALiEM Bookclub discusses The White Coat Investor by James Dahle with a Google Hangout featuring the author and the EM Chief Resident Incubator panel
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.