New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diagnosing Lung cancer
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Lung cancer diagnosis
Help by adding tags...
This slideshow gives a good summary of the diagnosis of lung cancer.
on Thursday 27th November 2008
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Foundation Doctor - Royal United Hospital
Posted over 9 years ago
Posted over 6 years ago
Really helpful for quick revision thanks! I wonder if slide 11 is meant to say squamous cell ca secretes PTHrP? The hypercalcaemia in this case would cause suppressed levels of PTH.
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
FDA Expands Use of Nivolumab in Lung Cancer
- The new use is in nonsquamous, non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC). The drug was approved for squamous NSCLC earlier in the year.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Lung cancer: diagnosis and management | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- This guideline will shortly be checked to see if it needs updating, please register as a stakeholder to be informed about the decision.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!