New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
25 Faces Everyone Who Went To Medical School Will Remember
Med school is hard...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
applying for medical school - Google Search
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
How to Succeed at Medical School
Mnemonics for medical school
- I go through 7 different types of mnemonics that you can use for medical school. The last one is an Image mnemonic. These will help you study and I hope you ...
How to memorize in medical school
- I show you how to use the memorization technique called the method of loci. Link to the material: http://mnemotechnics.org/wiki/Method_of_Loci Memorization i...
What advice would you give others trying to survive medical school?
- What has helped you get through medical school so far? What tips would you give to those starting out? Are there any pitfalls that others should avoid?
Which medical textbook would you recommend to get through Medical School?
- Imagine you had to recommend a textbook to someone starting medical school, and they'd never be able to buy another one. Which would you recommend? Which has served you best?