New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Record 'fake drugs' haul worth £16m by UK agency - BBC News
Dangerous counterfeit and unlicensed medicines worth nearly £16m have been seized in a record haul by the UK's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Minister 'open-minded' on legal high solutions - BBC News
- Crime minister Norman Baker says "all options" are being considered on the problem of legal highs, after the Home Office ruled out licensing of shops.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
A Liverpool health experiment which just might save the NHS - BBC News
- A 'revolutionary' approach to health care is being tried out in Liverpool; could it provide a blueprint for how the NHS will survive?
Antibiotics: Are we reckless drivers when it comes to drugs? - BBC News
- Do we need to change our approach to antibiotics?
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!