New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Increase in 999 ambulance emergency calls - BBC News
A record nine million emergency calls were made to the ambulance service in England last year, figures show.
Help by adding tags...
Overhaul of ambulance and A&E targets in Wales trialled - BBC News
- A major overhaul of the way ambulance service and A&E department performance in Wales is monitored and measured will be trialled next month.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
New Welsh emergency service fleet unveiled - BBC News
- A new fleet of emergency service team is unveiled which will include a fleet of 4x4s and consultants flying with the Wales Air Ambulance.
Ambulance service in crisis in England unions warn - BBC News
- Paramedics are being overstretched and under staffed in England with unions warning that the service would not cope with an incident in a major city
Bullying of hospital's emergency staff 'endemic' - BBC News
- A "culture of bullying, harassment and inappropriate behaviour" affects staff at all levels in one unit of Wales' biggest hospital, an inquiry finds.
'Common sense' plea over ambulance speeding fines - BBC News
- Ambulance trusts in England are paying staff to appeal against thousands of speeding fines, despite 98% being blue light emergencies.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.