New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Patients less likely to die if readmitted to same hospital, study finds
Researchers analysing more than 9m Medicare patients finds benefits of sending patients who had extensive surgeries to same hospital they had the operation
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Can F1 doctors use section 5 (2) to stop a patient leaving the hospital?
- Currently doing my psychiatry module, and in the middle of SJT practice... I came across an SJT question where an agitated overdose patient was trying to leave the hospital. The answer suggested (...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Hospital wards ideal for deprescribing in older people
- The opportunity to safely reduce the number of medications being prescribed to older patients is being missed by Australian hospitals, which may be the ideal setting for such complex...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!