New to Meducation?
Already signed up? Log In
A board by Rahul reddy

Heart

No Description
10 items · Last updated Sunday 16th April 2017
Preview

Bus Bites- Cardiac Arrhythmias

This is one of a series of podcasts which I made with bus journey's in mind. They last no longer than 12minutes and deal with 'traditionally difficult' topics in a 'bite-sized' manner suitable for revision. They are short, sweet and designed to help the busy medical student save time and fit their revision in around their crazy lifestyles! They are animated powerpoint slides with an audio voice over.  
Charlotte Alisa Clifford
about 11 years ago
Preview

Shock: Keeping it simple

Very simple guide to the different types of shock, and rough management. Taking it back to basics!  
Amy Huxtable
about 9 years ago
Preview

Cardiovascular Examination

The cardiovascular examination: narrated and illustrated. This video tutorial was made principally for use in conjunction with medical student apps: cardiolo...  
YouTube
about 8 years ago
Preview

Cardiology Quick Facts and Mnemonics for Health Professionals

15 Cardiology Quick Facts and Mnemonics for Health Professionals. Quick way to learn and remember important cardiology facts. Perfect for all health sciences...  
youtube.com
over 6 years ago
Preview

Ischemic Stroke

Ischemic stroke is the most common type of stroke. It is caused by a blocked artery in the brain. Learn about the risk factors for ischemic stroke and what y...  
youtube.com
about 6 years ago
Ef9176780b93094140c64fd0fff5b40e8306397738145379602993457

Causative organisms of endocarditis

Sharing my notes  
Sai Prasanth R
almost 6 years ago
Preview

Essential Guide to electrocardiogram (ECG) interpretation (inc. MCQ quiz, course manual and full certification)

"This is by a long stretch the best course I have ever been on. Discussion and interaction are the hallmarks of the day." Dr Gillian Kelly¬†  
simpleeducation.co
almost 6 years ago
Preview

ECG Arrhythmias

A review of the different cardiac supra- and ventricular arrhythmias.  
youtube.com
over 5 years ago