New to Meducation?
Already signed up? Log In
A board by Sarosh Kamal

Antibiotics and Infections

No Description
12 items · Last updated Friday 27th March 2015
Preview 300x225

Immune Response Summary Diagram

This is a diagram I created to summarise the immune response, complete with friendly, loveable cartoon immune cells designed in an attempt to make what can be a very complicated and confusing subject seem a little less threatening. The students I taught the subject to loved the "cute" summary format and found immunology to be a much more approachable revision topic as a result! Since this image has been so popular with all you lovely people, I have also written a comprehensive article on the immune response - complete with lots of illustrations - which is available here on Geeky Medics: http://geekymedics.com/2014/07/02/immune-response/ Enjoy and good luck!  
Miss Laura Jayne Watson
almost 9 years ago
Preview 300x425

Immune System Flowchart

This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this and was surprised to find that there wasn’t anything suitable on the internet that linked both the innate and adaptive systems. I know the diagram looks a bit dry but if you spend 5 minutes reading through it, I hope you'll find it useful. I'll hopefully add some images to make it more appealing at a later date. The flowchart is based on information from lectures and several textbooks and has proven to be an excellent tool for revision and in developing a foundational understanding of the immune system for many students.  
Jon Curtis
almost 9 years ago
Preview 300x220

Bacteria Mind Map

Julia Marr
about 7 years ago
7c22e2d445978f7fb370dcb57c3db47f984b5d1d9093653857890808

Antibiotics Mindmap

A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!  
Julia Marr
about 7 years ago
Preview

Mnemonics to remember Pharmacology of Cephalosporins - Epomedicine

Cephalosporins are one of the most widely prescribed antimicrobial drugs. They can be classified into 5 to generations and the medical students often have hard time remembering the names of ...  
epomedicine.com
almost 7 years ago
Preview

Mnemonics for Microbiology - USMLE Forums

Mnemonics for Microbiology USMLE Step 1 Mnemonics  
usmle-forums.com
almost 7 years ago
Preview

Quizlet QWait('dom',function(){document.getElementById('PrintLogo').setAttribute('src',"https://quizlet.com/a/i/global/logo_print.du83.png")});

Vocabulary words for List of Gram positive and Gram Negative Bacteria. Includes studying games and tools such as flashcards.  
quizlet.com
almost 7 years ago
Preview

abx_2.jpg

sketchymedicine.com
almost 7 years ago
Preview

abx_1.jpg

sketchymedicine.com
almost 7 years ago
Preview

ANTIBIOTICS-PHARMD MNEMONIC ~ Revolution PharmD