New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Call9 Connects You to Standby Physicians During Medical Emergencies |
In a medical emergency, the 911 operator may not be able to offer the optimal guidance for laymen to help a struggling person, while an ambulance can take
Help by adding tags...
Don't be RASH: Emergency Physician's Approach to the Undifferentiated Lesion - emdocs
- Don't be RASH: Emergency Physician's Approach to the Undifferentiated Lesion, by Genine Siciliano MD
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
50 drugs every emergency physician should know
- Free: 50 Drugs Every #EmergencyMedicine Provider Should Know [http://t.co/5yzOPXTl5O] via @aaeminfo @AAEMRSA #FOAMed pic.twitter.com/E6PbsqxjCz— Sumit Patel (@S_P_MD) May 16, 2015
I am Dr. Reuben Strayer, Emergency Physician and Author of EMUpdates.com: How I Work Smarter
- I am Dr. Reuben Strayer, Emergency Physician and Author of EMUpdates.com: How I Work Smarter
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Bacteria Mind Map