New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A really bad leg swelling | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
Author: Sara Aberle, M.D. https://youtu.be/Jea_um6Syv8
Help by adding tags...
- In this video Miss Scammell demonstrates an effective technique for examination of the foot. More content can be found at www.surgeryandmedicine.com
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- In this video Miss Scammell demonstrates an effective technique for hip examination. More content can be found at www.surgeryandmedicine.com
Examination of the Hips: Balls and Sockets
- Margaret attempts to perform an examination of the hips.
Examination of the Knees: A Crucial Assessment
- Margaret attempts to perform an examination of the knees.
SGEM#39: Weak in the Knees (Diagnosis of Septic Joint)
- Case Scenario: 40yo construction worker presents to the emergency department with a swollen and painful right knee. No history of injury. No significant past medical history. Palpable effusion on e...
- Consider isolated peroneal neuropathy as the most likely cause of foot drop in patients with weakness of foot dorsiflexion and eversion; sensory loss of the anterolateral aspect of the lower leg an...