New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
IV Fluids: Lesson 2 - Crystalloids and Colloids
An overview of the differences in composition, properties, indications, and contraindications of various crystalloids and colloids, including normal saline, ...
Help by adding tags...
Insulin Pharm Mnemonic (2/5): Rapid, Intermediate, Long-acting: Diabetes blood sugar management
- Flashcards for these drugs at http://helphippo.com Insulin analogues for diabetes can be classified based on duration of action. These mnemonics help remember the names. Please SUBSCRIBE - more co...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
100 Questions in Cardiology
- 100 Questions in Cardiology
Colloid solutions in the perioperative setting
- Hypotension is common during surgery and is often treated with intravenous fluid. The choice of fluid depends mainly on local tradition, and colloids were often selected over crystalloids because o...
Asthma Drugs - Overview
- http://usmlefasttrack.com/?p=6078 Asthma, Drugs, -, Overview, Findings, symptoms, findings, causes, mnemonics, review, what is, video, study, Rapid Review, C...
Pharmacology - Malaria (Antimalarials)
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)