New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sister's quest for Down's Syndrome death inquest - BBC News
The sister of a woman with Down's Syndrome who died in hospital has gone to the High Court to try to overturn a coroner's decision not to allow a full inquest into her death.
Help by adding tags...
Most of MP Ann Clwyd's claims over late husband's care rejected - BBC News
- Some serious complaints made by a Labour MP over the hospital care given to her late husband are rejected following an independent investigation.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust fined over patient death - BBC News
- The health trust which ran Stafford Hospital is fined £200,000 for failing a diabetic patient who died in its care.
Meningitis W: 'My son's death was unbelievably quick' - BBC News
- BBC Breakfast spoke to Tracey and Emily Saunders, whose son and brother Edward died after contracting Meningitis W.
Brigham And Women's Hospital - Press Releases
- BWH Press Releases
The struggle to find work when you have Down's syndrome - BBC News
- Fewer than two in 10 people with learning disabilities are in employment. For people with Down's syndrome, it can leave them demoralised - but are things changing?
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...