New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Morning Report by TeKo and CoHo – 6/23
Thanks to @tedkoko and @choran418 for writing up this am report. 57 yr old M with a history of DMII and HTN presents to the emergency department with
Help by adding tags...
Bariatric Osteomalacia (Fiona Cook MD) - Internal Medicine Grand Rounds
- Department of Internal Medicine Grand Rounds Lecture Series: Bariatric Osteomalacia: An increasingly common but poorly recognized disorder. Speaker: Fiona Cook, MD
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
NIH VideoCast - CC Grand Rounds: Ankylosing Spondylitis in 2012: From Genetic Discovery to Better Outcome
- CC Grand Rounds: Ankylosing Spondylitis in 2012: From Genetic Discovery to Better Outcome
Morning Report: 6/24/2014 - The Original Kings of County
- Case#1: A 45 year-old man helmeted motorcyclist struck by van, negative loss of consciousness, and currently GCS 15 and appropriate but complaining of headache. CT scan shows a small, lenticular he...
- Here you will find information regarding rotation schedules, academic resources, wellness and facts about our program and residents. Check out our bios and photos. Please also visit the Emerg...
#TipsForNewDocs | How to give a great Consult - CanadiEM
- This is part of the BoringEM #TipsForNewDocs series providing helpful hints for doctors at the start of their new residency year.
Morning Report by @tedkoko
- Case Presentation 57 yr old M with a history of CAD, hypothyroidism and HTN presents to the emergency department with palpitations. He reports that the