New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Paralysed man walks with robotic legs - BBC News
Simon Kindleysides, who lost the use of his legs in 2013, says it is an "incredible feeling" to walk with robotic legs.
Help by adding tags...
Craigavon pharmaceutical group Almac signs '£200m deal' - BBC News
- Craigavon-based pharmaceutical firm Almac signs deal with one of the world's largest biotech firms that could be worth more than £200m.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!