New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Brain game 'improves lives of schizophrenia patients' - BBC News
A computer-based brain training game could improve the daily lives of people with schizophrenia, say University of Cambridge researchers.
Help by adding tags...
BBC News - Why patients are saying 'I want to be bipolar'
- In this week's Scrubbing Up, psychiatrist Dr Diana Chan talks about how this identification with celebrities have made more people ready to acknowledge they too are bipolar
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The drug to slow Alzheimer's? - BBC News
- The first details of how a drug could slow the pace of brain decline for patients with early stage Alzheimer's disease have emerged.
Brithdir Care Home: NMC says poor care led to patient deaths - BBC News
- A Nursing and Midwifery Council panel says patients died as a direct result of their poor care at Brithdir Care Home, near Bargoed between 2004 and 2006.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.