New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
This page contains curated #FOAMed (and some paywall) resources to help those seeking to learn how to place a chest tube (also known as tube thoracostomy)
Help by adding tags...
12. Medical School Histology. Respiratory System.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Anatomy and Physiology Help: Chapter 23 Respiratory System
- Respiratory System
Step by step guide in reading PFT
- pulmonary function test, lung function test, spirometry
ANATOMY; RESPIRATORY SYSTEM; PART 1; Upper Tract; Nose, Pharynx & Larynx; by Professor Fink
- This is Part 1 of 2 Anatomy Video Lectures on the Respiratory System by Professor Fink. In this Video Lecture, Professor Fink describes the Functions of the ...
THE HUMAN SKULL; PART 2 by Professor Fink
- Professor Fink describes the location and function of structures associated with the Maxilla, Palatine Bone, Temporal Bones, Parietal Bones and the Occipital...
- How chest tubes work, from the lecture "Wind and Waves"