New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
3D Printed Brain Regions Help Neurosurgeons Prepare for Difficult Procedures | Medgadget
While neurosurgeons have been able to virtually navigate volumetric images of patients' brain structures gathered from CT and MRI scans, difficult procedur
Help by adding tags...
Medtronic CoreValve system receives FDA approval for transcatheter valve-in-valve procedures
- Medtronic plc has announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval of the CoreValve® System for valve-in-valve (VIV) procedures in patients whose surgical aortic heart valves...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Procedure: Open Cricothyrotomy for Historical Purposes Only
- Here is my video on performing open cricothyrotomy in 3 situations: with a trach set and an assistant, with a trach set when alone, and when you only have a scalpel.
Human brain Brodmann blend
- Human brain. Volume rendered from T1 weighted MRI, an average of 27 scans (Colin27, Montreal Neurological Institute) and its conjunction with Brodmann a... Human brain Brodmann blend
This scientist scanned his brain 2X a week for 18 months - Futurity
- Every Tuesday and Thursday morning for a year and a half, Russell Poldrack climbed into an MRI machine and scanned his brain. He explains why.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!