New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Bronchoscopy: The basics of bronchoscopy in six minutes - Intensive Care Network
A brief six minute video demonstrating key points in performing a bronchoscopy in a ventilated patient.
Help by adding tags...
New minimally invasive test can identify patients with reflux symptoms who may warrant endoscopy to diagnose Barrett's esophagus
- A new minimally invasive cell sampling device coupled with assessment of trefoil factor 3 expression can be used to identify patients with reflux symptoms who warrant endoscopy to diagnose...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Camera Arrays Pop Open to Provide High-Def 3D View for Laparoscopic Surgery |
- Laparoscopic surgery relies on using rigid endoscopic cameras to visualize patient's anatomy. This requires a separate incision and places the camer
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials