New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Antibiotics for bacterial infection in the urine in pregnancy when there are no symptoms | Cochrane
Can giving antibiotics in pregnancy to women who have a urinary infection but no symptoms improve the outcomes for women and their babies?
Help by adding tags...
Interventions for preventing recurrent urinary tract infections during pregnancy | Cochrane
- Recurrent urinary tract infections (RUTI) are common in women generally, and particularly in pregnant women. A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection of the urinary tract (bladder, kidneys) ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
The danger of underlying Chlamydia trachomatis infection in treating urinary tract infection with over-the-counter antibiotics
- Knox makes a compelling case for women with acute uncomplicated urinary tract infections (UTIs) to access nitrofurantoin without prescription but fails to mention an important drawback to this prac...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map