New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Farmer with Arthritis or Bursitis | Dr Philip Gardiner's Blog
A lighthearted reflection on encounters with Irish farmers with arthritis, bursitis and assorted other problems.
Help by adding tags...
Depression often co-occurs with joint diseases
- Those suffering from depressive symptoms have an increased risk for physical diseases, especially for arthrosis and arthritis.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Blog: Update from Eular | The British Society for Rheumatology
- Tazeen Ahmed provides her experiences and highlights from EULAR 2015 in Rome.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.