New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Palliative Care | Medical Mnemonics
Posts about Palliative Care written by medmnemonics
Help by adding tags...
- Cancer Studies Year 4 Attachment 2
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Palliative Care and the Human Connection: Ten Steps for What To Say and Do
- Dr. Diane E. Meier is Director of the Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC), a national organization devoted to increasing the number and quality of palliative care programs in the United States...
Early Palliative Care: Improving Quality of Life
- A landmark study on the integration of palliative care during early onset of a cancer diagnosis was recently published in the New England Journal of Medicine. Here, lead authors Jennifer Temel, MD...
Palliative Care - Research on Aging
- Palliative care aims to prevent and relieve suffering and promote quality of life, at every stage of life, through patient and family care, education, research and advocacy. Join Frank D. Ferris, ...
Palliative Care Options and Trends
- UC Davis Professor Ben Rich examines emerging trends in palliative care. As an authority in the medical ethics of this area, Dr. Rich looks at how current laws, such as the Oregon Death With Dignit...
Chronic Illness & Palliative Care, Part 2
- There are misperceptions about living with a chronic illness such as diabetes. Hear about some of the recent and future advancements in diabetes care helping patients live full and meaningful lives...