New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Top 15 Mobile Applications for Dental & Oral Health
Do you have a mobile device you would like to use in your dental practice? Wondering about the best apps for dentists? Here are some recommendations.
Help by adding tags...
Fewer hospital admissions for tooth decay in fluoridation areas – study
- Public Health England says findings on children's dental health offer reassurance that water fluoridation is safe and effective
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Tooth by Dr. Fabian
Nerve and Blood Supply of the Tongue | Kenhub
- This is an article listing all the nerves, arteries and veins responsible for the innervation and blood supply of the tongue. Start learning them here.
Bert Cohen Obituary: The first Nuffield research professor of dental science at the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Professor of dental science who undertook research into head and neck cancers.
Dentists warn of risks of not looking after implants - BBC News
- Dental experts warn that implants must be cleaned and looked after like normal teeth, otherwise patients risk getting a gum infection which can make replacement teeth unstable.
A look at forensic dentistry
- Forensic dentistry can be defined in many ways. One of the more elegant definitions is simply that forensic dentistry represents the overlap between t...