New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dr. Jessica Ryan on the Role of Nurses in Extreme Oncoplasty
Jessica Ryan, MD, breast surgeon, Elliot Breast Health Center, Manchester, New Hampshire, discusses the role of oncology nurses in extreme oncoplasty. More f...
Help by adding tags...
What's Our Role in Gun Control?
- Healthcare providers react to a broad professional society statement that gun safety is a public health issue and clinicians have a role to play.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…