New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Demystifying Kidney Disease for the Average Joe!
Making sense of kidney disease: a Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, and Sarasota nephrologist, Dr Veeraish "VC" Chauhan's "plain-english" take; without the doctor's jargon.
Help by adding tags...
Hepatorenal Syndrome (HRS)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
What causes both hepatic and renal failure?
- Apart from hepatorenal syndrome, What are other causes of hepatic and renal failure? and what is the mechanism?
Author Insight: Ultrasonography versus CT for suspected nephrolithiasis | NEJM
- Author Insight: Ultrasonography versus CT for suspected nephrolithiasis | NEJM
Nephrolithiasis: Diagnosis and Management in the ED - emdocs
- emDocs post containing very useful emergency medicine information
Novel Therapeutics in Hypertension and Kidney Disease
- Focus on two broad, important concepts emerging in the pharmacology and therapeutics of hypertension and kidney disease.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!