New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
(Disclaimer: The medical information contained herein is intended for physician medical licensing exam review purposes only, and are not intended for diagnos...
Help by adding tags...
- This podcast tutorial on cystic fibrosis gives an overview of the disease including presentation and diagnosis.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Cystic Fibrosis with Dr. O'Hagan
- Dr. O'Hagan is an Assistant Professor with joint appointments with Pediatrics and Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. O'Hagan has specific interest in ...
Dramatic rise expected in adults living with cystic fibrosis
- The number of people living with cystic fibrosis into adulthood is expected to increase dramatically by 2025, prompting calls for the development of adult cystic fibrosis services to meet the...
New cystic fibrosis research takes aim at deadly pathogen
- A new method of testing the most common cause of life-threatening infection in people with cystic fibrosis could improve efforts to study and combat the illness.
Cystic fibrosis drug offers hope to patients - BBC News
- A "groundbreaking" cystic fibrosis therapy could profoundly improve quality of life, say doctors.
- (Disclaimer: The medical information contained herein is intended for physician medical licensing exam review purposes only, and are not intended for diagnos...