New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Government 'chasing headlines on NHS', says doctors' union - BBC News
Doctors' union the BMA says ministers have chased headlines rather than tackling the real issues facing the NHS in England.
Help by adding tags...
BMA slams government decision on pay
- Despite the BMA’s determined efforts to secure a pay increase for doctors, the Westminster government has again chosen to undermine the value of the medical workforce, by announcing another real te...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Next government should take 'immediate action' to boost nurse numbers - BBC News
- Immediate action must be taken by the next government to increase the number of NHS nurses, a report warns.
Scientific experts: Sugar intake 'should be halved' - BBC News
- A committee of scientific experts is advising the government to halve the recommended daily intake of sugar.
How much sugar is there in sweetened drinks? - BBC News
- A look at how much sugar there is in sweetened drinks after a committee of scientific experts called on the government to halve the recommended daily intake of sugar.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.