New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
US unveils $5m drive to combat rise in heroin abuse - BBC News
The US government unveils a $5m (£3.2m) initiative to combat the use and trafficking of heroin amid a rising number of cases, especially in the north-east.
Help by adding tags...
Dementia diagnosis drive raises concern - BBC News
- Questions are being raised about the government's drive in England to increase dementia diagnosis rates.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Scientific experts: Sugar intake 'should be halved' - BBC News
- A committee of scientific experts is advising the government to halve the recommended daily intake of sugar.
How much sugar is there in sweetened drinks? - BBC News
- A look at how much sugar there is in sweetened drinks after a committee of scientific experts called on the government to halve the recommended daily intake of sugar.
Flu jab drive to address last year's 'failure' - BBC News
- Ministers are urging people not to be put off by failures of the flu vaccine last year and get immunised this autumn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- Spectrum of antimicrobials