New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Flu jab drive to address last year's 'failure' - BBC News
Ministers are urging people not to be put off by failures of the flu vaccine last year and get immunised this autumn.
Help by adding tags...
The drive for 'natural motherhood' - BBC News
- Are women coming under undue pressure to give birth 'naturally' and breast feed their babies because it is seen as the "ultimate feminine achievement"?
Election 2015: Labour plans nurses recruitment drive - BBC News
- Labour will launch an emergency recruitment drive to get 1,000 more nurses into training this year if they win the election, Ed Miliband says.
Spot the difference - BBC News
- The parties' plans for the health service have been pored over for differences, but are there actually more similarities?
Should doctors be allowed to nap on the job? - BBC News
- Thousands of medical interns in Latin America are sharing pictures of themselves sleeping during their long hours on duty.
Sunscreen lotions failing protection tests, says Which? - BBC News
- Two of the UK's most popular brands of sunscreen lotion do not offer as much sun protection as they claim, says consumer organisation, Which?
The NHS: What we weren't told during the election - BBC News
- Politicians could not stop talking about the health service during the election. But did we get the full story?