New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Open Bionics robotic hand for amputees wins Dyson Award - BBC News
A budget-priced 3D-printed robotic hand for amputees is the UK winner of 2015's James Dyson Award for engineering design.
Help by adding tags...
Robot hand and arm gets official approval - BBC News
- A robot arm capable of picking up delicate objects has been approved for use by US medical authorities.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Woman's hi-tech bionic hand 'takes away her awkward moments' - BBC News
- A new hi-tech bionic hand created using Formula 1 and military technology has been designed in Britain with the hope of transforming lives across the world.
'Why am I less worthy than army amputee?' - BBC News
- Suzanne Thomas, who had to have her leg amputated after contracting an infection, tells the BBC's Nikki Fox about her disappointment with her prosthetic leg.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more