New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
How To Build a Human
Help by adding tags...
Human embryo and fetus development from fertilization to birth - Elanor Lutz, 2014.
on Thursday 27th August 2015
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Circle of Willis - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- 3D anatomy tutorial on the Circle of Willis using the BioDigital Human.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Introduction to Human Embryology by Professor Fink
- This is Part 2 of Professor Fink's Human Embryology Lecture. The Lecture presents what the 3 germinal layers ectoderm, mesoderm & endoderm) develop into.
Baby Circulation Right After Birth
- Watch how the blood flows through the baby's circulation and compare it to what happens in the fetus. Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and w...
Monitoring the condition of the fetus during the first stage of labour
- Maternal Care addresses all the common and important problems that occur during pregnancy, labour, delivery and the puerperium. It covers: the antenatal and po…
Birth at 33-38 Weeks Equals Higher Risk of Type 1 Diabetes
- Preterm and early-term babies have an increased type 1 diabetes risk, while conversely, very preterm birth, very low birth weight, and small-for-gestational-age babies have a lower risk.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.