New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cardiac Tamponade and Miscellaneous Cardiomyopathies with Dr. Brown
Dr. Lorrel Brown returns to discuss tamponade cardiac physiology (including demystifying pulsus pardoxus). She continues to cover the differentiation of cons...
Help by adding tags...
Animated Aortic Stenosis Murmur
- Aortic Stenosis Murmur
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Cardiomyopathies Study Notes
- Includes symptoms, some investigations and treatment and management for HCM, RCM, DCM and ARVC.
What are the main types of cardiomyopathy? I am confused!
- Some books say it is 3: dialated, restrictive and hypertrophic but others say also oblitaterive or arrhythrogenic :S Help!
Sublingual immunotherapy for asthma | Cochrane
- We assessed the evidence on the use of sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) for people with asthma compared with placebo or with normal treatment for asthma. We focused on whether SLIT is a good treatme...
TCT: Structural Heart Disease and PFO Closure Trials
- Drs Harrington and Bhatt discuss whether transcatheter aortic valve therapy is evolving naturally or moving beyond the evidence, bivalirudin in TAVR, and PFO closure for stroke prevention.