New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Delicious diagrams inspire medical students to sweet success
Faced with learning anatomy for his medical degree at Glasgow University, Mike McCormick turned to the corner shop for help ... and Candy Anatomy was born
Help by adding tags...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Prepare for the PSA – An e-Learning Tutorial for Fifth-Year Medical Students
- The completed tutorial is now online! Check it out at http://www.prepareforthepsa.com
British Medical Association: Medical Students
- British Medical Association: Medical Students, London, United Kingdom. 8,191 likes · 78 talking about this. The BMA is the professional association for...
The Association of Surgeons in Training
Is there a confidence gap between male and female medical students?
- Despite being right at about the same rate or higher as their male counterparts, female medical students answering medical questions on a popular learning platform (www.osmosis.
21 Secrets Medical Students Will Never Tell You
- Anatomy sessions make us feel really hungry...