New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Left Pleural effusion
Prepare for USMLE,UK,CANADIAN,AUSTRALIAN, NURSING & OTHER MEDICAL BOARD examinations around the globe with us.Understand the basics, concepts and how to answ...
Help by adding tags...
- Left Sided Pleural effusion. The most common cause of this presentation is malignancy. It is important to consider the source of a possible primary. It may also be necessary to obtain a sample ...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Is a patient with a tuberculous pleural effusion regarded as being infectious?
- I'm not sure if a patient with pleural effusion caused by TB is regarded as infectious. Does anybody have any evidence that it is regarded as such?
Pleural effusion and pulmonary embolisation
- Does anyone know how pulmonary embolisation causes effusion as it affects the local vasculature?
Pleural Effusion Explained Clearly | 3 of 3
- Learn the key points of pleural effusions with this clear explanation by Dr. Roger Seheult. Video 3 of 3 includes discussion on pleural fluid analysis (color...
Pleural Effusion Explained Clearly | 2 of 3
- Review pleural effusions with this brief and clear explanation by Dr. Roger Seheult. Video 2 of 3 includes discussion on the causes of pleural effusions: int...