New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A Medical Intern Writes to His Future Self
Dear future Pranay, By the time you read this, time will have passed with the same explosive inevitability that C diff diarrhea passes from unfortunate ...
Help by adding tags...
Professionalism starting from within!
- This poster was developed two days ago to depic CARR Model of Service Excellence at Aga Khan University Hospital. It shows a model developed by me (yet not published) for self-progress, self-r...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
What is "loss of self-activation"?
- It is part of the clinical picture of inferolateral infarction of the thalamus.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!