New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
'Super-gonorrhoea' outbreak in Leeds - BBC News
Highly drug-resistant gonorrhoea is spreading in the north of England with an outbreak centred in Leeds, health officials have confirmed.
Help by adding tags...
Mental health crisis care 'struggling to cope' - BBC News
- People who need urgent mental health care in England are receiving inadequate support and the system is "struggling to cope", regulators say.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Jeremy Hunt: '10% more GPs for seven-day week work load' - BBC News
- Health Secretary, Jeremy Hunt, says he will offer more support to GP surgeries struggling with staff shortages in parts of England.
Ministers accused of failing to keep mental health pledge - BBC News
- A row over spending on mental health in England breaks out after Labour accuses ministers of failing to honour promises.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteria Mind Map