New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Median and Ulnar Lesions in the Hand
This short video is meant to help clear up the common clinical signs of median and ulnar nerve lesions - the "Hand of Benediction" and the "Claw Hand."
Help by adding tags...
- In this video podcast Mr Alaistair Pace demonstrates an effective technique for examination of the hands. Further video podcasts can be found at www.surgeryandmedicine.com
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Anatomical Dissection of the Forearm & Hand
- A dissection of the forearm and hand.
Upper Limb Arteries - Hand and Wrist - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Blood supply to the hand and wrist upper limb arteries anatomy tutorial. Check out the 3D app at http://AnatomyLearning.com. More tutorials available on http...
Upper Limb Arteries - Hand and Wrist - 3D Anatomy Tutorial - YouTube
- Blood supply to the hand and wrist upper limb arteries anatomy tutorial. More tutorials available on http://AnatomyZone.com. The following structures are rev...
Gross Anatomy - Brachial Plexus - Nerves and Muscles of the Upper Limb
- This video will help you understand the components of the brachial plexus and the problems that arise when one or several of the nerves to the upper limb are...
Powered Glove Turbocharges Weak, Poorly Working Hands (VIDEO) |
- A lot of people suffer from debilitating conditions that render their hands practically useless. Now a Harvard engineering team has come up with a smart po
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…