New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Omeprazole: Uses, Side Effects & Dosage Guide - Drugs.com
Omeprazole is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other conditions caused by excess stomach acid. Learn about side effects, interactions and indications.
Help by adding tags...
Pharmacology of Shock
- This is a basic introduction of some of the drugs used in various forms of shock.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Overdose - Common Drugs and Antidotes
- Drug Antidote
Alpha and beta dual receptor blockers for treatment of high blood pressure | Cochrane
- Alpha and beta dual receptor blockers are a subclass of beta blockers which are commonly used to treat high blood pressure (BP). Drugs in this class include carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Trandate)...
Novel Therapeutics in Hypertension and Kidney Disease
- Focus on two broad, important concepts emerging in the pharmacology and therapeutics of hypertension and kidney disease.
International Drug Scheduling; Convention on Psychotropic Substances; Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs; Ketamine and Nine Other Substances; Request for Comments
- I got this in my email bag overnight. International Drug Scheduling; Convention on Psychotropic Substances; Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs; Ketamine and Nine Other Substances; Request for Comm...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases