New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Managing Pain in Patients With CVD
Are NSAIDs ever an option for pain management in patients with cardiovascular disease?
Help by adding tags...
NHS staff shouldn't need 'old suits' to feel their patients' pain
- An outfit has been designed that mimics the effects of ageing to help hospital staff better understand their patients
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Combined Stimulation Improves Pain, Not Outcome, in Migraine
- Combined stimulation alleviated pain for patients with chronic migraine but did not improve long-term functional outcomes, a new study shows.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.