New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Amebic liver abscess - usmle imp points
Liver abscess is a pus-filled cyst in the liver. The liver is an organ in the digestive system that assists the digestive process and carries out many other ...
Help by adding tags...
HCCU1 2007 | 51yo w/rcrrnt hep C after liver trans for HCC and cirrhotic liver dis
- HCCUpdate.com – 51yo, recurrent hep C after liver transplantation for HCC, cirrhotic liver disease. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Liver pathology 1
- Video tutorial outlining the basic anatomy and physiology of the liver followed by a summary of acute and chronic liver disease, hepatic failure and cirrhosis.
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpYm9ITDBxRnRQQUU/edit?usp=sharing
- A short presentation on types of liver trauma and its management.
- Liver Trauma Souradeep Dutta INDIA
Basic Liver Physiology