New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
EMCrit Blog - Emergency Department Critical Care & Resuscitation
We are obsessed with Emergency Department (ED) Critical Care. A blog & podcast for medical education on ED Intensive Care, Trauma, and Resuscitation.
Help by adding tags...
Palliative and End of Life Care in the Emergency Department (ED)
- Palliative and End of Life Care in the Emergency Department (ED)
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Is it Time to Start Using the HEART Pathway in the Emergency Department? - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- To date there have been no real-time, randomized trials comparing the HEART Pathway versus the ACC/AHA recommendations (i.e. usual care), until now.
Critical Care Horizons - A FOAM Critical Care Journal - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- Critical Care Horizons was introduce on June 24th 2015 and it is the first true open-access journal that is free to publish and free to read.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...