New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diet, Microbiome, Fecal Transplants Among Hot Topics at ACG
A prominent theme will be the link between food and gastrointestinal ailments, but fecal transplantation, the use of technology, and sleep will also be addressed.
Help by adding tags...
Fecal Microbiota Transplant in Children With and Without IBD
- Does fecal microbiota transplant provide sustained C. difficile eradication in children with and without IBD?
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!