New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Treat Neonatal Diabetes Early With Sulfonylureas
Children with neonatal diabetes due to potassium-channel mutations show neurodevelopmental benefits from treatment with sulfonylureas. The earlier they are treated, the better.
Help by adding tags...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.