New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Physical Activity, Sedentary Time, and Obesity in Children
In what ways do physical activity and sedentary behavior independently affect obesity in children?
Help by adding tags...
Recommendations for physical activity in older adults
- Older adults find it difficult to meet moderate and vigorous exercise targets. Given that a dose-response exists for physical activity and health benefits, Phillip B Sparling and colleagues argue t...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
OnMedica - News - Obesity programme improved children’s BMI
- Children whose doctors and families stuck best to interventions had greatest BMI benefits
Bacteria Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Spectrum of antimicrobials