New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Retrospective on Health Economics by Dr. Kenneth Arrow
Bruce Hollingsworth interviews Dr. Kenneth Arrow. This video focuses on one portion of a larger interview. This video is available publicly with permission f...
Help by adding tags...
Health Economics in 3 minutes.
- A simple brief introduction to Health ecconomics by Dr. Sanjay Sharma, a Professor of Ophthalmology and Epidemiology at Queen's University. US Health system centric.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The use of Health Economics and Outcomes Research in Healthcare
- HOS 4-Minute-Training by Health Outcomes Strategies, GmbH www.health-os.com
- *Required coursework
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!