New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Chalazion of left eye ( infected)
Prepare for USMLE,UK,CANADIAN,AUSTRALIAN, NURSING & OTHER MEDICAL BOARD examinations around the globe with us.Understand the basics, concepts and how to answ...
Help by adding tags...
- Various eye complications and disorders Image :https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss3-wJfHrpei1ULXN1X1dOdDQ Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Chalazion of the eyelid
- This video shows a chalazion, a non-infectious bump that can form on the eyelids, and is usually secondary to meibomian gland dysfunction. This particular chalazion is somewhat atypical in that it ...
Does anyone know why some people get a twitchy eye lid when they are tired?
- I sometimes find my eyelid can twitch rapidly when I am tired (and it also sometimes happens when I'm stressed). I know it is possibly not a very scientific question, but does anyone know why this...
FDA Says No to Lifitegrast for Dry Eye, Requests More Data
- In a complete response letter, the FDA asked for another study on the experimental ophthalmic solution for dry eye and further information related to product quality.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!